There’s some things that confident people simply DON’T do.
Call them habits. Call them skills.
Whatever you call them, in the video above I outline 13 things you should absolutely STOP doing if you want to be more confident.
- Compare themselves to others
- Judge themselves
- Dwell on the past
- Waste Time Feeling Sorry for themselves
- Passively Wait Life To Improve
- Shy Away From Change
- Avoid (Calculated) Risks
- View Failure As The End Of The World
- Live By Other People’s Standards
- Give Away Power
- Try To Please Everyone
- Avoid Rejection
- Demand Perfection Of Themselves
Part of the inspiration for this video came from an article I read by Amy Morin here.